Before uploading photos, please ensure you have completed the payment/checkout process via Paypal!
To ensure the best quality photo cards, please
follow some basic guidelines for submitting photos:
1. Submit photos in .jpeg format
2. Please do not crop, edit, remove red-eye or any other photo retouching. That will all be done on this end. If there is a particular way you would like a photo to "look" feel free to include those directions.
3. Do not submit the photo as a link to a photo website (ie. Snapfish, Kodak). These photos will not be in a high resolution setting.
4. When taking photos with your digital camera, please be sure to set the camera to the highest resolution setting and submit photos directly from the camera. A size of 300 dpi or 1200x1600 pixel size (or larger) is best
5. Pictures are best when shot in natural light---avoid shadows and motion as they can make things dark/blurry.
6. When scanning photos, please scan at 300% and crop out the excess background before sending.
If you have questions, please ASK!